Alcohol Abuse Myths
One of the biggest misconceptions with alcohol is that you cannot be an alcoholic if you only drink wine. There is still alcohol in this and if you experience any of the symptoms above, then you may in fact be suffering from an alcohol issue.
You should also know that alcohol dependency is not something you can overcome on your own. While there are some people who can drop the addiction on their own, this is far rarer than most people know. Getting professional help from an Revere alcohol rehab facility is the best thing you can do.
Alcohol Detox Programs
An alcohol detox program is an integral component of any alcohol treatment. Many factors must be considered when developing an alcohol detox protocol. Issues such as your age, medical issues, amount and frequency of alcohol use are all considered. The alcohol detox treatment protocol developed is the key in managing any symptoms associated with alcohol withdrawal. An alcohol detox program should be a medically monitored unit, complete with 24-hour nursing and a physician credentialed in addiction medicine. Due to the health concerns associated with alcoholism or alcohol abuse, an alcohol detox and treatment program must be able to address the medical needs of each patient.
If you are skeptical of what others say to you about you behavior, just ask if you have heard any of these comments or recognize yourself:
- No matter how bad you want to, you can t stop drinking or even control the amount you drink
- When you finally stop drinking, you experience symptoms of withdrawal
- Feelings of guilt are common to you
- You often have to make excuses for what happens when you drink, which is all the time
- Drinking is normal for you at all hours of the day, all day long
- Most or all of your relationships suffer because of your drinking
- It takes more drinks to have any effect on you
- You are experiencing health problems but you ignore them and keep drinking.
If any of these items pertain to you, it is likely that your problem drinking is, in fact, an addiction to alcohol. That means it is time to call and schedule Revere alcohol treatment. We have admissions counselors who work around the clock to get help for individuals like you. The process after admission starts with a time at an alcohol center such as Revere alcohol detox with procedures that start you on the road back to a healthy life.
We will make sure that you are prepared for life after you complete rehab. We know you can succeed with the valuable knowledge and skills that we will give you. Don't let another minute pass you by, it could mean your life.
Revere alcohol and drug rehab is here to help; all it takes is one phone call.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility